Coming to terms with my goal…
As promised, my 2010 reading goal.
I’ve given some had a week and a half to think about my reading goal for 2010. I think I’ve come up with something relatively do-able but it is still going to be a challenge to keep up with things.
Drum roll please…my goal is 78 books during 2010. A young adult book per week (52). An adult book every two weeks (26).
I’m looking for accountability and some supernatural schedule adjustments to keep me in my reading habit.
Today’s numbers – 2 adult books, 0 young adult books. Finished in 2010:
- The Good Soldiers by David Finkel
- The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao by Junot Diaz
And current reads:
- No More Dead Dogs by Gordan Korman
- The Book of Not by Tsitsi Dangarembga
- Man Walks Into A Room by Nicole Krauss
- Many Waters by Madeline L’Engle
Wish me luck!